PUBLIC LANDS ARE OUR LANDS and it is up to us to protect, restore and defend them so future generations have extraordinary places to discover and explore.
The Trump Administration has mounted the largest attack on public lands in American history. Eradicating 85% of Bears Ears National Monument and over half of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument opens over 2 million acres of sacred lands to industrial development, disrespects Native American Tribes and robs future generations of their conservation legacy.
Your gift allows us to:
- Ensure the Antiquities Act and our bedrock environmental laws are protected;
- Defend our national monuments from attacks;
- Safeguard the National Conservation Lands as a permanent system of protected public lands;
- Uphold strong conservation management practices and policies; and
- Ensure the National Conservation Lands are backed by a dedicated and influential constituency of grassroots advocates.
From all of us at Conservation Lands Foundation, Thank You for your contribution.