Run the Amica Seattle Marathon with the Conservation Lands Foundation
When you run for the Conservation Lands Foundation Team all the funds you raise support the National Conservation Lands, 28 million acres of public lands and waterways that preserve our country’s most precious natural, cultural and scientific treasures. The Conservation Lands Foundation is dedicated to the protection, restoration and expansion of the National Conservation Lands.
In Washington state, our work with local business and community members has helped protect the new San Juan Islands National Monument. We will continue working with the community and the Bureau of Land Management to ensure this spectacular place is protected for our future, our history and ourselves.
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE to dedicate your legs and lungs to a monumental cause, and we mean that literally.
Runners who raise minimum amounts for the Marathon or Half Marathon will receive:
• Private invitation to a pre-marathon dinner with Team CLF
• Team CLF shirt for your race
• A personalized online platform to support your fundraising
• Camaraderie with a team of runners who are united around a cause
• Prizes for the top fundraisers
• Marathon/Marathon Walk: $120 entry fee and $1,000 minimum fundraising goal
• Half Marathon: $90 entry fee and $500 minimum fundraising goal
Not a runner? You can still be part of the team! Contact Julie Thibodeau at Julie@conservationlands.org for volunteer opportunities.