2012 Conservation Lands Policy Handbook Released
- A History of how the system was formed;
- An overview of the Budget;
- An overview of the 15-Year Strategic Plan and plans for implementation;
- Messaging and Communications Recommendations;
- Standards for Resource Management Plans;
- The Secretarial Order;
- The Difference between National Monuments and Conservation Areas; and
- Additional Resources.
The Handbook is meant to inform and guide anyone interested in the National Conservation Lands and their future. Click Here for a Copy If you have any questions or to request a copy of the Handbook, please contact email@example.com Enjoy!